A Home Visit Home Care Advisor offers home visits specialise in understanding a person’s physical, emotional, social and health need. Including educating the client about home based and health based aged care services that are available to them, including federal government assisted home care packages. They will then match a client with the most appropriate home-based and health-based service that is available.
Our mobile home care advisor services are readily available in a range of major Australian cities, covering Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth & Canberra.
What Home care advisor services are usually covered?
Services that are usually offered by a home care advisor include ;
- A face to face meeting in the client’s home to gain a better understanding of what in-home care and services they may need.
- Speaking with the clients family, carer or support network so as to tailor to a clients specific needs and wants.
- Educating about home based and health based aged care services
- Answering questions about home care packages offered by the Federal Government
- Matching a client with the most appropriate home-based and health-based services
- Completion of all referrals needed to arrange services
It is important that you confirm with your home care advisor which services they provide before any home visit.