Home Visit Placement Specialist specialise in finding appropriate aged care accommodation by acting as an intermediary between the care recipient and the residential aged care facility under consideration. As part their highly specialised services they may assist clients in finding an appropriate residential aged care facility in their preferred location, assist in the completion of all documentation, understanding the fee structures of an aged care provider and arranging facility visits in conjunction with care staff amongst other services.
Our mobile placement specialists services are readily available in a range of major Australian cities, covering Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth & Canberra.
What services are usually offered by a Placement specialist?
Services that are usually provided by a placement specialist include ;
- Client consultation in the comfort and privacy of their own home and at a time convenient to them
- Awareness of current care options
- Understanding residential aged care
- Assist with all steps of the application for care process
- Informing a client immediately when and where vacancies become available
- Advocating on a client’s behalf at their preferred aged care home
- Providing post placement assistance during the settling in period and throughout the resident’s time in care.
- Researching potential aged care facilities within a client’s preferred location
- Accompany clients and their families where applicable, on inspection tour of facilities in conjunction with care facility staff
- The formal introduction of a client to an aged care facility
- Negotiating Refundable Accommodation Deposit (RAD) with care provider (As applicable)
It is important that you confirm with your placement specialist which services they provide before any home visit.